The CL-S400DT label printer is the printing solution offered by Citizen for access tickets, tickets, identification cards or vouchers.
The housing of the Citizen CL-S400DT printer is made of hard plastic, it is equipped with a "safe close" mechanism for safety and efficiency in operation and has a small footprint, the dimensions being only 206 mm x 149 mm x 150 mm. The internal components of the printer are made of metal so that they can easily withstand the demands of the industrial environment or a sustained printing pace.
For the easiest use , the Citizen CL-S400DT printer has a control panel with 4 buttons and an illuminated LCD display located so that it can be quickly accessed by the user. Since it can print both tickets and labels, both categories of consumables can be stored behind the printer and, thanks to the Hi-Open mechanism, immediately changed.
This Citizen CL-S400DT printer model is equipped with a tear bar and guillotine type auto-cutter for easy detachment of the printed paper, but also with a support for paper rolls.
Citizen CL-S400DT is equipped with sensors to identify the boundaries between consumables, regardless of whether it is spaces (GAP), tear perforation or black mark.
The included power source of the Citizen CL-S400DT printer is ENERGY STAR® certified, so you are assured of an energy-efficient printing process.
The ability to print on consumables with a length of up to 812 mm makes it suitable for use in areas such as:
- Issue tickets
Citizen CL-S400DT emulates the communication languages Datamax® I-Class™ & DMX400™, Zebra® ZPL-II® and BASIC Interpreter.
The most important features of the Citizen CL-S400DT are:
- Frontal emission of prints: damage caused by moisture or foreign bodies is thus prevented;
- Variable paper width: between 19.5 mm and 118 mm
- Fast printing speed: 150 mm/s
- Print resolution: 203 dpi
- Illuminated LCD display in 2 colors for intuitive use
- Various types of consumables: it can print consumables arranged in a fan-fold or in a roll, of various lengths and thicknesses;
- Small footprint and included power supply for an organized workspace
- "Sleep" and "stand-by" function for energy efficiency
- Support for operating systems Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, 2008R2, 2012, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 Linux and Mac OS/X;
The Citizen CL-S400DT - 1000835PARC model has a Serial (RS-232C), USB (2.0) and Parallel (IEEE-1284) interface, guillotine type auto-cutter, support for paper rolls and power cable. The interface cable is ordered separately!Tags: 1000835PARC 203dpi citizen citizen cl-s400dt cl-s400dt printer ticket printer label printer industrial printer